Thursday, September 8, 2005

first time with the school girls.

BZF teacher was a little pissed today. guess "they" went over his limit.

AGF CA2.
If it was difficult and I didn't know how to do, it would still be forgiveable.
However, that's not the case.
It was kind of easy.
In fact, I thought it was too easy already. I checked my paper over and over.
I was hoping to spot any mistake and am quite disapointed with myself really.
If I had studied at all, mayb I would have been more confident loh.

Ate lunchie with a few classmates. They are nice people really.
I still have fear of eating in a group (small/huge).
Since sec sch, I've been either eating alone, or with Sharon or Kyla or Jasmine only. Most of the time I'm quite alone and I'm used to it already.
But today was different. I ate with them and listen to them talk.

The first 7 years of my life was me, myself and I.
Primary school, was a mess.
Sec school, no friends + even more messy than pri sch.
Now in ite. My classmates are rather nice. :)

I was allowed home early today, all thanks to Jason & Jack. heh heh.
30mins. not very long also lah. :p

I got no mood to blog le. Coz my project due date is so near yet it's barely half done.
sanz..

My darling is too broke and tired.

I wonder when will this "lowness" feeling ends?

My friend just showed me some photos he took. (of models)
They are rather okay lah. not the extreme chio types.. but still.. at least they have the height and look quite presentable...

I wanted tell him or anyone at all, that I do feel sad when you talk about how pretty other girls are.
Cause I want to be pretty too!
I want to feel like a princess too!
I want that body too!
I want that modeling job too!
I want that kind of HEIGHT too!
I want to look like I'm worth 100 billion dollars too!
But I'm sorry. I'm not like that and I hate to be reminded of the fact that I'm just not THAT.

sigh..

Insensitive guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment