Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Classmates who can sing & random photos.

I just realise today that I have classmates who can really sing! :)
Not one, not two. but lots of them. :)
Someday we should go sing! heh heh..
Kbox for next outing anyone? :p


I just painted the big toe just now..
purple & very light pastel purple.


Got nice nice?



Took this on my way out.
I wonder who they're trying to kid. :p

I went out to get a small tiny card for my classmate's birthday.
I not sure if it's her birthday.
I don't think she knows I've got a card for her.
hope she dun mind.



oh. I was on a tight budget.
So didn't get her anything.

Only got for myself..
THIS:



:p

It's a pen!


I think I saw this same pen couple of years back.
Finally bought it today just for fun. :p

YES.
I'm going to end with an exclusive photo of my babies! :)


The eldest, Sugar (on the right). The 2nd son is the one with bandage. The youngest is the Japanense bear from Okinawa but made in China.. :p

heh.
So kawaii neh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment