Friday, September 2, 2005

friendster day + Superstar.

I deleted my "extra" old friendster account.
I registered an
ebay account to clear finnish all the cameras (All the blue ones sell finnish le!).

Today was friendster day.

I edited a little of my profile.
I wrote and accepted testimonials.
I made a few new discoveries.
eg, Cal's sis is with my not so close friend's friend.
& My friend's friend in my friendster list, used to be same sch as me, but I dun really rmb her. Dun think she rmb me either.
Many of my friends become so chio, hot, pretty. or Handsome, cute, charming.
I felt a like a loser you know. :p

After so many years.
I'm still the ugly fat chick that I am.
Can change anot?
I want to be pretty, tall, smart, chio, hot & sexy at the same time can?
Grrrr...

I want to be pretty pretty lah.. (rmb I told darling.)

No matter how hard he try to lie to me by saying I pretty.
i know inside, I'm not pretty lah.

Sighz...

Just now went to http://www.weiliankelvin.com/
Listen the song until I cry. Truth.
Throughout the whole 5-6months, I didn't watch a single show and now I listen to his song is like.. wah, I missed out a lot wor!
My dad didn't like the show & he didn't watch a single show also lah.. cause he keep on saying they only want ppl to keep smsing.. den they can make money.
Den yesterday? He watch the finals i think.
Came into my room to tell me it's so touching.
WeiLian Won. and how bad the judges are.
Complain how come put a guy and another guy sing together.
Sure got problem one mah..
somemore he blind.. no eye contact. very hard to know when to sing leh.
Should have put a girl to sing with him.

Not that I don't like Kelly or any other contestants. however, the way their "fans" behave is rather distrubing. Some I know supports kelly because their fav male contestant lost to WeiLian.
So?
Some even commented that American idiol? they rejects those with disability. and WeiLian shouldn't have gotten thru in the first place. Come on.

Who really votes WeiLian because he/she pity him?
Somehow I think God gave some people eyeballs but forgot to give sight.
Gave a pretty face, but forgot brains. :p

okay lah. I better not be nasty le. If not I'm counted as one of those, no pretty face + no brains.
lolz..

I-Believe & video2

No comments:

Post a Comment