Tuesday, September 27, 2005

First time watching shooting stars

Watched Shooting stars for the first time last Tuesday.
Today, second time loh.

Didn't really care about other episode.
cause I find it hard to relate to leh...

This episode about "Olinda".

Can relate better lah. (fat & tomboyish & shy loh..)

and I think that guy acting as toot damn cute can..
hahaha...

Think he looks cute with the glasses.
Toot toot one. :)

Anyway, if anyone noticed, when oli hold his hand, her hand is in front.
I remembered, a few years back I had a coward ah beng bf. He always ask me why my hand always in front. Girls must be behind. Got this rule meh?

I'm okay with both now. coz got used to it liao.


Aiya..
I actually want to bitch about somebody one. den decide to push that idea to another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment