Monday, September 5, 2005

Excel CA2: Next Thursday 15Sep

I'm so tired.

Not enough sleep.

Grrr..

I'm still angry with the fact that I don't have that many newspaper to bring to school.
If I take taxi to korkor melvin's house just to take a small stack. I think it's not worth the money. Rather buy the newspaper leh..

Xiong stay nearer to my school. so shouldn't be much problem for me to get the papers.

Mayb I souldn't be that lazy and should just clear out my room of books/magazines!
In the mean time. if any of you have newspapers and dun mind bring to my school for me, you're welcomed to do so. :)

Hmmm... Okay lah. I go home to find lah. no choice. If not I'll not get the 8hrs of CIP points liao.

*noods head*
I'm really very tired now.
Dun even have energy to care about $$, or project deadlines or exams.
think I'm falling sick..

arh...
shitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment