Saturday, September 3, 2005

pimples and fats attack.

I'm feeling all loserish.

If for every pimple/kg

I've gotten/gained
I get $1. I would be damn rich by now.

Money and appearance (popularity) have always been a huge influence to my mood.
YES.
I am that materialist.
Yes
I am that bimbotic.
YES
I am that foolish.

But am I the only one?

Maybe I am.

I cannot love myself.
I'm too ugly (inside-out)

Too bitchy sometimes.
tons of ego too.
stubbon & lazy.


BAH~






Now I'm feeling even worst.

That fat old man is irritating me.

I am very unhappy.

I wouldn't want my future like that.

Every other night, goes out with his friends and leave me alone.

I hate it when my bf is too overly friendly.

because I have no friends to be friendly with.

GRRRRRRRRR........

Why he is always like that.

Why?
WHY?
why?
WHY?
Why?

I feel like I'm damn worthless.
Cause my feelings mean nothing to him.
He can't blame me if I think that he is seeing someone else behind my back.
I never want to think/feel that way.

I wouldn't mind him meeting up with his friends 1-2 times a week.
But he just came back!!
and must he meet his friends after he meets me?
EVERYTIME?

I don't mind meeting him less.
like once a week.
or once every ten days.

but I MIND when he meets me den rushes off to meet his friends in some stupid place.

If I could I would run to his mum there and cry loh.
stupid.
I wanted to watch "Dude where's my car?"
But I'm here crying like some bimbo over something stupid.

GAH~
I'm not going to talk to him.

*I'm going to watch the movie and relax. heck about him. bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment