Thursday, September 1, 2005

I know why I'm feeling damn low!

I finally found 1 contribution to my "low-ness" this week!

I don't think I'll do well for my BZF CA1.

It was an easy paper.
Nothing tough about it.
But I didn't study hard enough.
Played around too much.
now, I'm suffering.
From all the guilty-ness.

and I didn't do my AGF homework too!
Now typing away in my OA class.. (Supposed to look for information, but I left all my stuffs at home!)
Next period is AGF le..
Duno how to tell teacher wor..
Think YOU MAMA's going to scold me or something..

sign~

I'm just plain lazy.
after the small break.
I'm feeling lousy,
for not able to achieve anything.

oh.. I was late for school today.

don't feel like going for CO later..
I wanted to rest more.
or find stuffs to do at HOME.

of coz.
HOME SWEET HOME.
I have a date, with my BED!
and all my babies!

I'm sleepy even eating chocolate now..
Yeah.. that's right.. I'm eating Chocolate IN CLASS.
WOOHOO... I WANT TO zzzZZZ...



I wouldn't go Yishun today if I don't go CO.
Mummy comes home early nowadays.
She doesn't like me to go out.

I don't want her to be angry.
I have been very naughty and kept going out the past 2-3 days..
Hope I'll get enough rest this weekend.

and get started with Geo/Maths or something.
The O's is back to haut me again!!!

lalala...

Guys are such jerks sometimes.
though I perfer them when their serious.
seriously in love with me.
wahahaha...

come on.
I never have much admires.
prob only 1 in my whole life.
if you do count my current bf, prob 2.

Those smelly things.
hahaha.


alright
enough already.
I'm going off to rot outsied before going to YOUMAMA..
signz~

I'm having tummyache again nor.

anyone else feeling low lately too?
comments are welcomed you know.. hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment