Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm happy to say.

I've found people to crap to.

My Classmates!

I used to feel fake whenever I'm in school or out with most ppl.
but now,

I feel like me!

Yes.. Finally.

I'm here to gossip about this classmate.

She is very irritating leh. make so much noise in class. Laughed so much some more. haiz... and some more very funny. make me laugh (still have to look like I'm concentrating in class).
heh heh...

See? XY?

I hate you a lot leh...
wahahaha....

come on.

I told my mum just now my classmates are simply the best.

Why?

They know when I'm joking lah.
At least I think?

Right?
:P

BTW, anyone tried : VOXY? I wanna try someday.
and do my hair too! wanna dye another colour. current colour no one can see leh..
Den style a bit, look more jap mah. :)


XY, you and your friend got blog a not? I want to see also leh. heh.. oh. add me on msn k. ;)

See yah tml kz..

Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment