Sunday, September 11, 2005

some photos taken 11 sept 2005

Current camera.

OLD, I know. But it's NEW to me.

Camera I'm selling away.

Any kindsoul interested in buying it from me? quote your price?

I know I shouldn't do this...

It'll make the cameras feel sad.. :p

My last few wallets.

Just realised, they are all black! heh..
(not easy to dirty mah.)

Secert potion for my hands.

heh heh.. don't tell you what is it.

My toes. I have a question...

What colour nail polish do you think I used? (Pink or Red)?

I spend my whole afternoon "redesigning" my earringS.


This is one of my favourite. :)
I think it's really cute. :p

I've decided le.
I'm wearing contact lens to school on tml..

hope the colour is not too obvious. :p

Went to tiong today.
Supprised that I didn't see anyone I know wor.. haha..
and I bought this!

That's my youngest baby holding it.
Orange colour hair stick. (or whatever you call it.)
I still duno how to tie, anyone want to teach me?
or my hair too short?

My chicky chick chick.
Next to my comp.


Honestly, I think it's side view is a lot nicer wor.. :p

Taken by Mr Luke at cine BK (August)

don't I look like uglified version of Sadako?

On the bus back.

I look damn silly.
I have to really change that bad habit of mine..

alright.
I'm done for today.
Hopefully the photos don't kill your day. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment