Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Bitting off people's head.

It must be the weather.

oh no, my favorite bloggers are going to stop blogging!
:(
Kenny's pervious post about:
World Toilet College had many people criticizing. (pardon my spelling)
XX is facing hell from stupidly sensitive jealous ppl.

Why must be like that.

Haiz..
Sometimes I really hate the world.

I realise I can say anything I want about other people, other things. No one will comment, say anything. cause I dun have that kind of traffic. No one really cares.

They (those more popular ones) in turn gets lots of strange stuffs all because of the traffic they get.

It's so difficult to speak up now. Some people speak, and have zero listeners.
Some people writes a comment and hundreds of people shoot them.

tsk tsk tsk..

This is real life.
and I'm getting sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment