Sunday, September 25, 2005

"inspired" by Xiaxue's entry about makeup.

I decide to do my make up too! (I haven go bathe mah..)

and this is when I realise....

I have so little types of make up!!!

So I just did a rather simple one.

In 2mins flat.

Me without any makeup..


I skipped foundation, concealer, eyeliner and all that stuffs.

the end product is just mascara, some colour on my cheeks & eye lids and of coz! my favourite, lip gloss!


Just BECAUSE my bloody air-con decide to spoilt today, I was actually sweating like pig.
and before I can get my camera to start, my lightly put make up melted liao.. :(


Compare?


My tools?


look a little weird hor?
Aiya, whatever it is, I went to bathe after I took the photo. Coz it's bloody hot.

:P excuse my language. I hate it when the air con doesn't works. :(

4 comments:

  1. random passer-by...anyway. i look like CRAP without makeup (trust me) but i swear the best pick-me-up is when you do smoky eyes. trust me it will SAVE YOUR LIFE. completely changed my look. ppl might say its scary, but omg. its so good. trust me. try it! make cat eyes using black eyeliner, then blend brown eyeshadow at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi random passer-by, how to make cat eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. most of photos on my site are also me without any make up on. but i look ok w/o makeup so its fine.

    you need to have more makeup tool if you want to look good. try experimental wif different school of makeup til u find one that suit you.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm scared to look like panda, wayang, ghost, .... den my skin condition not good also.. so dun dare to use too much make up loh.. :(

    ReplyDelete