Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I wasn't ard yesterday..

All because of my BZF project loh.

I did the editing and the complilation till 2+am.
I seriously lack the sleep I need.


Presentation today.
Somehow everything turn out bad.

Had problems with the sound system thingy.
Don't know if it's teacher's Laptop or the speaker..

I've made an impact for being so over-excited.
Man, I know my "jokes"
they are only "funny" if heard once.


Well, I caught my crush's performance today.
heh heh.
So ke ai..
Kawaii neh..
:)
*blink-blink*
alright,

enough of crapping.
I need to finnish my PPP (PowerPointProject) and get some rest.
tired le. *yawn*

2 comments:

  1. hey! i know who's ur crush. haha. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know? hahaha.. sure a not.. dun anyhow say leh.. later got misunderstanding arh.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete