Tuesday, July 15, 2008

GEO Tri-colour Contact Lens (Brown & Blue)

Ordered on 11 June 2008.
Paid $46 for both lens.
Spree closed on 30 June 2008
Today, 15 July 2008 I received my lens!
Happy happy.



It's lying on my bed when I got home.
Excitedly opened it..



2 pairs.. 2 different colours.



I love the fact that I can choose different degrees for each pair, so I don't have to buy 2 pairs for 1 colour just because both my eyes are of different degrees.



Don't know to try the Brown one first or the Blue one first..
hmmm...



Argh.. They are so pretty lah!


Will give it a try tomorrow or something.
If it's nice, I might get other colours too, since the price for these lens keep dropping..
Thinking of Pink, Violet or something.
Any blogshop owners want to sponsor me? :p

4 comments:

  1. woah..where did you order?
    i also want one!!it is a one yr wearing?
    thanks dear~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.dear~~
    email me at wennduku@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did u get ur contact lens from?
    iluvkangta79@yahoo.co.kr

    ReplyDelete