Wednesday, December 24, 2008

18th December 2008 (Changi Airport)

Merry Christmas!

Sorry ah, this post is almost 1 week late! :p I'm also waiting for Daddy Phua's photos but since I really don't know when he can give us (Sis & Me) our photos, I decide to blog with my set of photos first bah.. To apologise, I'm posting 25 photos all in this post! :)

That day Daddy Phua was a bit late, so Ber and I went to walk around Changi Airport.
Looking for anything that's nice to take photo of..

We chance upon this big tree with Mickey and Pluto. :)

From right to left: Ber, Pluto and a small part of Mickey Mouse.


Ber and Pluto. My hand unsteady, all the photos a bit blur. -.-


Ber and Pluto upclose.


Gardens @ Changi Airport.


Ber with Mickey Mouse.


Me and Mickey Mouse.


Me and Mickey upclose.


I know same boring pose...


Ber and Mickey Mouse upclose. :)


The whole Christmas Tree. :)


Opps. used too much blur. :p


Out of the 3, I like this photo of the tree best. :)

After awhile we got bored of the tree and decide to go walk around to look for other nice things to take photo of.


Door from the inside.


Door from the outside. Pretty mah? :)


I spotted this guy watering plants with a stick thingy.
Tried to take photo cause it looks very interesting to me mah.. End up the photo look very "artistic" cause of the lighting it become black and white. -.-'''


We found something very cute to take photo of.
This time it's really a Garden loh!!
Very pretty and smell very very nice. :)


But hard to take photo with pretty stuffs lah. Cause of the lights and everything, the photos mostly turned out blur. It's too hard for the camera to focus bah.. :p


Or maybe it's my skill no good. :(


The best I can do. :p


There's this little girl walking around distracting us, so I was trying not to laugh while Ber try to take this photo..

Finally Daddy reach.. We went to look for the restaurant that he said serve pretty good Korean food. Went up the wrong escalator, so end up walk one big round. :p

Since we're all hungry, it didn't take long for us to order our food.. :)


Our drinks. :)


Chicky loves Kimchi. *yum yum*


3 types of sauce, I all also didn't try. :p


Beef. I like this photo. Looks temping right? :)

Didn't take that many photos after that, cause we were all busy eating ah..
Eat until we very very full!!! Didn't order rice, just eat meat, also can eat until full!!!

3 of us eat full until our tummy going to burst at less than $80 leh! I think it's not too bad loh. :)
Safra card, NTUC card and I can't remember what else card have 10% discount.
So if you're going there to eat, must check with them which cards have discount oh.

After dinner, we just walk around waiting for food to digest. :p


This photo is taken while Ber and Me wait for Daddy to finish his "εšεδΊ‹"..

Then we decide to go to TCC to drink something.
Daddy ordered this Baileys frost drink, not too bad. I quite like it. :p
Ber and I share 1 Christmas drink & they make fun of me!! Cause I am very short mah, so when the glass is on the table my mouth can't reach the straw. So I have to actually bring the glass down, if not I can't drink... -.-

After that I go home home loh..
So that's about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment