Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wednesday's special 1-to-1 lesson.

All because I woke up a bit late and remembered that there's a afternoon lesson I can "fall-back" on. SMS-ed my lecturer to check if there's a session in the afternoon for my class. He called back after the morning lesson to tell me that there's indeed another lesson that I can attend if I missed the morning's lecture..

I printed out my assignment questions and scanned through them before going to lesson so that I can ask him. At 2pm, I happily went to school and then found out that I'm the only student in class ah! Everyone went for the morning lesson!!! -.-

We waited till about 2.30pm to make sure that there's no one else who's going for the afternoon lesson. By 3pm, we've gone through all the necessary stuffs for my assignment and I can go home le. hahas.

I'm very grateful to my lecturer for staying even though he's actually on MC..
And also because it's a special 1-to-1 session, I manage to ask him a few questions and clear my doubts on some issues. Although I'm still a bit blur blur de. :p

加油! 加油! 加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment