Friday, December 26, 2008

vPOST Nuffnang Christmas Party Rocks!

Some will give you 1 to 3 reasons, those more hard cores ones maybe has tons of very pretty photos.. Uglyfatchick shall give you 7 reasons + 30 Photos!!!

Why vPOST Nuffnang Christmas Party Rocks?
Reason 1: Free food on Pool Table!
Reason 2: Free drinks!
Reason 3: The Host/Emcee/"Whatever-you-call-the-guy-who's-talking-on-stage" is cute.
Reason 4: My guest and I got free personalised stamps!
Reason 5: Loads of Famous Bloggers hanging around waiting for you to catch them!
Reason 6: I won a big (it's bigger size than my body) prize in the Lucky Draw!
Reason 7: Heavy goodie bags for all of us!


20th December 2008

I am allowed to bring one guest in, I decide to bring hubby.
My dress-up code is "S", so I'm there as Schoolgirl or Someone's girlfriend.
Hubby is Schoolgirl's boyfriend or Someone. I know we're so boring.. But I'm staying over at my hopefully future-in-law place that night, so I really don't want to look like some party animal. :p


Cabbed down because he's afraid that we'll be too late and cannot go in. -.-


We weren't too late, I've got lucky draw number 035, so we're in fact quite early loh..


Event timeline flashed so fast, I had problem trying to capture it. :p


Our tickets with 2 complimentary drinks each.


When you're too early and no one else knows you, you snap lots of random photos..


Free bracelet. lalala~


Reason 1: Free food on Pool Table! (Paiseh, this is my first time seeing this. lols)


Reason 2: Free drinks! (1 had one coke, hubby had 3 beers and he bought me a baileys which I finish in 2 slips. -.-)


I know this is very random.. I just want to show off my shoes which I bought like 1 year ago and didn't wear it till now. :p


Waiting for food. :p


Reason 3: The Host/Emcee/"Whatever-you-call-the-guy-who's-talking-on-stage" is cute.
I first met Randall? in person was in March 2006, that's like more than 2 years ago!


Look I even got photo to prove okay! hahas.


Queuing for food, supposed to be ladies first, which is why hubby waited till I got my food before he queued up far far away behind.. poor thing. :(


3/4 of my food. :)


Four Seasons...


Reason 4: My guest and I got free personalised stamps!
We didn't know that our photo would be made into free stamps when they take photo of us. I know we look really weird in the photo. :p By the way, these stamps are usable de loh! :)


Feather on floor! Ah!!! Oh it's white, so it's not mine.. phew..


Random stupid shot.


Reason 5: Loads of Famous Bloggers hanging around waiting for you to catch them!
The first one I grabbed to take photo with is (Old Man) Mr Kenny Sia. He's so cute! :p


Then I took photo with Santarina Esther also known as Ice-angel. :)


I also manage to take photo with Tooth fairy Sheylara. :)

Didn't manage to find anyone else that I know.
Oh I saw Nadnut, but she disappeared somewhere and I couldn't find her to take photo. :(


Old man's mask, stick and expensive camera!!!

After all the games, which I decide not to take photos of cause I'm a lousy photographer anyway, was lucky draw time!


I won the 19th Prize! wootz!!!


Irritating hubby, take such a unglam photo me. I wasn't even ready for the shot loh! :(


Reason 6: I won a big (it's bigger size than my body) prize in the Lucky Draw!
My prize is very big loh, those top few prize de, only got one small envelope leh! Hee..


The last game of the night. :)


My prize. :) I decide to give my brothers as their Birthday present for 2009.
Lols. I'm such a stingy sister right? :p


Special Edition of Monoploy, one of my favourite games. :)


Reason 7: Heavy goodie bags for all of us!


In 2 goodie bags there's a total of 12 packets of Coffee!!! lols.
I gave my maid since she like coffee and I'm not a fan of coffee really..

That's all for the party. *happy happy*
Oh, I found a place with tons of photos of the event, you may view those photos there. :)

1 comment:

  1. I was there too!

    i was hoping i'll win a monopoly! hahaha cos i love monopoly too! :)

    ReplyDelete