Friday, October 14, 2005

200th post.

This is my 200th post.

For 2 whole hours, I did little changes to my blog.
Go ahead and guess what I've done?
*winks*

Please do not compare my blog to any other blogs.
1. I'm a computer idiot. (rmb?)
2. I failed arts in Primary school. (but I also got A before lah...)
3. I just woke up lah!
4. I did this thing ALONE. ok?

haiz...

I go eat brazkfast le.
yeah.. it's 12.20pm & I haven eat yet!
Make that the 5th reason why my no one should complain that my blog is ugly!

1 comment:

  1. SONY Digital Still Camera Cyber-shot DSC-S50
    Price negotiable.
    In need of money desperately. Selling away my camera.

    SONY Digital Still Camera Cyber-shot DSC-S50
    http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/93904158

    Battery charger bought separately recently (included).


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete