Thursday, October 20, 2005

As promised.. heh.. :)

Mommy Lynn did my nails yesterday.. But as usual lah.. I move here move there.. didn't sit properly.. den accidentally touch the polish.. :p

Silver nails... :)

I thought my nails look short.
& my fingers like very ugly leh.. :(


and my toes...
coz my sleeping bag touch my toes even before the polish dry leh.. :p
Dun mention the plaster.. I know it's "super cute"...

things I bought...


now I've officially overspent. :(
(Dentist tomorrow & I'm still meeting mommy Lynn on Sat!)

The money supposed to go into my bank..
so that I can get a surprise for my bao bei..

but coz no money. den someone else buy the last one liao.
also eyeing a few other items..
but all left one nia...
anytime, anyone will buy one. :(


aiya..
back to the happier stuffs. :)


My 2 youngest babies. :)



aren't they hot?
wahahaha...

Moi interesting radio from Tiger beer..



and surprise surprise!!!


I've seen many girls doing this pose.
thought I'll try it too.. wahahaha


That's the end for today. I'm tired.
Gonna sleep soon.

*nights* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment