Friday, October 7, 2005

no more creative. use ipod loh.

My creative mp3 player spoilt le.
With sch exams in 1week
& the big O's in 1month , I need something to block out noise.

Darling is kind enough to lend his ipod shuffle to me.
Not many songs, but I dun need that many also. :P

Did I already mention darling's going away?
He's going to Taiwan!
:(
about 3weeks.

By the time he's back, I just start my big O's. :'(
I wanna give up already.. it's my inner self keep pushing me..
Asking me to buck up... but then.. I really very the lazy leh...
need motivation?

Grrr... :(

=============
Those who commented on my last week's post about adding someone on friendster..
After 1 week of checking emails every single waking hour,
the conclusion is....
She reject my request to be friends.

Well, I'm okay.
I think I should be.
At least I do have friends right?
XY? Mandee? anyone?
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment