Sunday, October 30, 2005

damn. period.

Cramps was terrible today.
And my fu*king house have zero panadol again!!!


When I have enough money, I'll buy 10 boxes and put them in my room!
Duno who ate all of them. siao one.


Btw, if anyone even interested to know,
I decided to give up on O level already.
Curse my lazybones. just refused to start on anything.

oh, you already knew it?

yeah. That's' me. Lazy like hell.




1 more hours or so....
& darling will be back in Singapore!

I cannot wait!
He'll "visit" me later..
probably afternoon.
I need the huggies..




recently, I found an "old" book.
I bought it about 2 years ago?
and I never read it until 2days ago?

I finished the book yesterday.
470 pages.
Quite a feat for me, as I seldom read.
heh.



Something Borrowed by Tina Reilly.

Didn't know why I bought the book in the first place.
I just left the book to rot like that for 2 years.
Though I'm surprised there was hardly any dust or signs of "ageing"...
In fact it looks so new, it could have been put back onto the popular bookstore's shelve, and maybe there will be people willing to buy it.

Bah~



The summary at the back (I FORGOT WHAT IT"S CALL LAH), doesn't really justify the whole story. really.

Just like watching a movie. I laughed when it's funny and cried really badly when it's sad. In fact, I'm surprised that I can actually relate to the main character.

How she felt. How she behave. How she acted all "weird".


There are so many conversations in the book, I felt like I was reading a play instead at some point of time... :p
Or it is all other books are like that too?
(I haven touch a novel for too long already. :p)

I feel that I missed some nitty gritty details of the book because of my lack of vocabs...
But, still....
I find the book quite alright.

I'll understand the whole story better if I read it the sec time, but I guess I'm too lazy lah.
& I dun wanna cry again leh...
Very tiring one. haha..
& waste tissues paper..


Alright, that's all for now, update again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment