Monday, October 17, 2005

Defending myself would only make things worst.

I didn't have the mood to study.
So I went into the class "arm" with whatever my brain collected from unit one this morning.

To my surprise, the paper was rather easy.
However, I kena mental block.
All I was thinking of was what happened yesterday.
Den I saw my crush handing up his paper.
I like his new hairstyle. Suits him. ;)

I tried my best to finnish up the last bits by pulling out all my hair.. wahaha...
I was the last person to finnish the paper lah. Coz I duno how to do a few questions mah...


Bought sushi again. ate on my way home.
Played a few games online and sort out my thoughts also lah...
Manage to find my way out.


Actions is definatly louder than words.
I'll show it.

ITE doesn't lose to shatec in anyway.
and the person who looks down on us (ite students)
obviously still has her head up in the sky.

Well, so be it.
I'll do my best for the rest of the papers.
perhaps, go poly.
Do my best there.
If possible. I'll get that degree too.


That's not just a dream.
I'll prove it.


ITE students are winners.
*smirks*


Right?


IQ0504F rules! :)



BTW, I duno if XX is joking when she says her boots are bought in shen zhen.
but, since darling is in Taiwan.. I'm getting him to buy my boots there... If it's cheaper lah.
If not, I guess I'll just have to wait till I get the chance to go overseas myself.

lala~

Happy mood..
Listening to: Macarena.
wahaha.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment