Sunday, October 2, 2005

Sorry seems to be the hardest words... no?

This afternoon, I spot an "old friend" on friendster.


We aren't really friends now.
I was very excited.
But at the same time lost.

I have so much to tell her. but yet, I dun really know how to say it out.. :(


It was my fault.
I knew it.
and I didn't know how to put it across.

So I copied the message that I wrote on one of my blog entries: confused pig.
& send it to her.

She viewed my profile.
and I think she also came to my blog.
but I dun think She knew how bad I felt.


I was thinking of her the whole of today. & I've dedicated today's blog entry to her only.
Even my bf, the latest movie I've just watched, & the cute toy I carried ard the whole of Singapore today, have to wait.

Yes.
Now, I have one prob.
I duno if she have forgiven me.
I dun think she did.

But then again...


I can comfirm it.
But I duno if I should.

I can try to add her as a friend on friendster.
If she's cool abt it, she'll accept.
If she isn't, den at least I know she doesn't want to be friends.

It seems an ez task.
just add her! you might say.

This is an harder task than saying sorry.


YES.


I need some comments. some feedback.

I'll prob come to a conclusion tonight (ard 12am).
& update abt what happened on Sunday with Mike on Monday. :)

1 comment:

  1. yo! believe in yourself man... dun juz think what others is thinking juz becuz you can't confirm it.. dun judge others based on history.. look, she might have forgotten the whole incident, or perhaps took it lightly? i've learnt this long time ago that it is nvr right if you were to pre-judge others... even the Bible says so.. "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you"(Matt 7: 1-2).. so.. my advise is juz add her.. dun think too much k? chill

    ReplyDelete