Wednesday, October 5, 2005

someone sms me yesterday..

my so called "ex".

haha.

sms to remind me that it's his birthday soon.

well, I did rmb.. but I didn't get anything for him.. why should I?
He jilted me? Or was it the other way round??
whatever..

Aiya, it's a long ago story..

He's with this girl who became my classmate.
now they've been together for 3+years already..

He always complains to me about her.. blah blah blah... den compare here and there.. but in the end always goes back to her..

treating her like princess!
It's a good thing I was just playing ard then.. If I was dead serious like when I'm with Matt or like now Mike, I could have been dead 3years ago loh..

Well, the only reason I remembered his birthday it's because...
It's on the same day as my dad's!

8th Oct. :)

well, I did buy something for my dad though..


Happy Birthday! :)
It's meant to make him realise that smoking=stinky.



haha..
I bought this on Sunday with darling..
:)

A little early I know.. but still...

I find it HARD to find presents for guys! :(

k lah.. I go take a rest le. Haven been sleeping well the past whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment