Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This is the Last time I'm doing this.

I've thought about it.
This is the last time I'm replying to some ppl's request, NOT to talk about XX.
Esp on this "case".


Kimage just dropped XX too.

My initial reaction?: Wat? I salute them and they do this?


It's just plain wrong timing.
It's so near holidays!
Once holidays starts, tons of ppl will dye their hair, rebond, cut funky hairstyles, whatever.
It's just not worth it.

(Yes, I'm repeating myself.)


In kimage "forum",
got ppl mention that drug-taking rock singers are popular, why aren't they ambassadors?

why relating xx to Drug-taking rock singers?
XX got take drugs meth? How you know? You work as paparazzi also arh?


XX = a normal girl.
people who reads her blog = normal people.
normal people = kimage potential customers.
Unless everyone working for kimage prefers challengers to work on "un" normal people.
I don't see what's the problem?


Drug taking rock singers also will have ppl hire one.
If I'm selling drugs, I will hire drug addict rock singers too!
If I'm working as some paparazzi, I also will "hire" them!
If I'm selling some medication for ppl to stop taking drugs, I will hire them too.
not meh?
but most drug taking rock singer's popularity drops after a while.
XX's?
More readers each day!


:)

Hopefully this will be my last time.


I'm going to concentrate on my puzzle pirates now. My mates need me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment