Monday, October 3, 2005

Sunday 2nd Oct 2005.

Mike & I, went out to catch Jackie Chan's new movie (The Myth).
We were at PS.
He bought the tix.

I saw someone holding to some pooh bear.
and I wanted one too.

So we went into the arcade.
Changed 10, $1 coins and proceed to the machines.

First try & he got me a doggie.
He calls the doggie, the 2nd Sugar.
Sugar is our first son.
and we have 1 puppet dog as our 2nd son & 1 "made in China" Japanese Bear as our 3rd son.
[I just decided to name my doggie, boo-cha.]


We wasted the next 9 coins on other machines.
After that,
We went to eat at the food court.
The food wasn't to my liking and it's more expensive than Hans. :(

The sause for streak is so sweat, that I thought it should have been named Sweet & Spicy Steak instead of black pepper steak.



We walked ard a bit and went to catch the movie.
Movie had some interesting parts.
though the plot is kind of weird.
Nono..
I should say, the ending is kind of weird.

Not a very good ending to a love story. :'(

The Korean actress is good.
very pretty.
haha.

After the movie,
I was already tired
& having stupid stomach cramps.
[NOTE: IN BAD MOOD]

I was giving my bf a lot of crap.
we left PS and I was angry at him looking at some girl.
(He say he didn't. & wouldn't. cause his taste not that bad lah. or something along that line..)
Den we kind of did our usual quarral loh...

After a while, we're back to normal le.
but I still have tummy pain...

We went ard while waiting for time to pass. He was supposed to meet this stupid boy. :p

So, yes.

I went ard the whole day (PS, City hall, Tanjong Pagar) with a grey doggie toy. :)
Boo-Cha.


Joeann said she saw me.
I'm embrassed. Must have looked silly with my Boo-cha. :p

alright. That's all for today I guess.
I'm tired...

Still waiting for the comformation...

No comments:

Post a Comment