Friday, October 7, 2005

retail therapy? Happy mood now.

I went "shopping" today..

at harbour front... -.-''





Bought some bagua home to enjoy.. heh. $10 leh.. 200g.


Bought many things from Watsons..
Good thing they accept NETS. :)
wonder how they got their name...
Wat's Ons?
hmmm. ?

For nice smooth legs. :)


I bought this sheep to scrub my back.


Bah Bah Bah~ :)

Nearly ran out of facial wash le..
The DOVE one stinks. (In my opinion.)
This one doesn't smell that bad. It has this cooling feel after washing.


Arh.. yes!
How can I miss this?
Dental Floss.
Got to start flossing!




YESTERDAY...
-----------------------------------------------------------
We went past this place...

I was in hyper mood.
Aiya.. because of my crush lah... wahahaha...

dun tell you who. Bleah :p

The only reason why it's call crush because I duno that person well. if i know him liao, den is not crush liao. understand? no?
i'm just crapping hor?
Darling? hahaha. :)
*huggies*

No comments:

Post a Comment