Sunday, September 14, 2008

I was at XiaXue's Party. (Camwhore photos post)

Lots of camwhore photos before going out. :p

From my Sony Ericsson K750i.

Hubby and I, take 1.



Hubby and I, take 2.



Hubby and I, take 3.


From here on, the rest of the photos are taken using my Sony Cybershot DSC-T100.


My “大叔”.



My “老公”.



Small eyes couple. :P



Trying to take photo of myself in the lift and failed. -.-



At Thumper.



Menu.



Not very bright lights.



My first glass of milk. :)



Hubby's "strawberry milkshake".
hahas. His is actually some very nice beer.



Oh. Cute Bunny. :)



I like this light. It kept moving and shining different colours.. :p



Guess what's the guy doing..



Pouring drinks into many many glasses at around the same time. hahas.



I was kinda bored. Camwhore again. :p



Ordered Fries. These fries are expensive. -.-



My second glass of Milk and hubby's glass of beer.


Then I decide it's time to go.
Cause I was really bored and I know hubby's really bored also larhs..

On my way out, "Grab" XX to take photo with her.
It's a really blur and kinda poorly taken photo which will only be out in the next post. muahaha.. But honestly the lighting was really bad larhs. :(


After we left, we decide to take bus home instead of taking cab cause there was a super long queue at FEP's (Far East Plaza) taxi stand.

While waiting for bus, this lady came over to ask us some questions on night life in Singapore and if we do know of the late night shopping in orchard. I told her I only know it's on Friday or something. hahas. Then when she ask us for age, hubby said 28 which she heard wrongly and repeated 38? I laugh so loud I think people were staring at us. :P

Then it's home sweet home. :)

Zi lian.



I actually looked slimmer in this photo! :P



Acting cute. buahaha..



Random snap of hubby. :)

Thanks hubby for accompanying me. I know it's torturous for you larhs..
*huggies*

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Just looking at your eyes...nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. thanks from my eye. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..din dance..keke..
    so nice ur dear acc u to XX party~~

    seem so fun..too bad i kinda of old for party ah~~...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really dance. I dance awful. :p Wanted to go and no one else to go with me mah, so ask him to go with me loh.. No one is too old forp arty lah. I know one uncle 40++ liao still pubbing. hahas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U look great. SO cute... =D

    ReplyDelete