Thursday, September 4, 2008

Queen of Randomness Blogging.


Eek. Red Lips!



The $5 sleeping attire mummy bought for me. hahas.


My blogs entry are like so random and some of my posts are overdue posts..

I blog in crappy broken language and sometimes I write like a grandmother telling her grandchildren boring "war" stories. Not that all war stories are boring, but more like everyday is like "war".

Sometimes too much stuffs happening in a day.
Sometimes nothing happens and you feel lost.
Sometimes there are "national" secret so you cannot let anyone know
Sometimes there's no food.
And sometimes there's food!

lalalala~

You never know what I'll blog about next!
Let the randomness continue.. :p

2 comments:

  1. Truthfully... the red suits, very nice :)

    Bargain yesterday bought 4 clinique lipstick for A$19.99

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bought lipsticks? :p

    ReplyDelete