Sunday, September 28, 2008

No money + no time to eat = instant food lunch

I'm trying to save more money and time by resorting to eat instant food for lunch at work again.
Found out that these instant food also not that cheap.
1 dollar plus plus. Add a dollar can eat a bowl of noodles in the market liao.


My current favourite is Nissin Spicy Seafood Cup Noodles.



Pour in hot water, wait a short while.. and...



tadah~ Ready to be consumed.


Also tried the MYOJO 1min instant rice porridge.

Found it quite interesting.



It's edible but not something I would crave for? hahas.


I've also been bringing my own biscuit to work recently.
Need to save money leh. Overspent. :(

2 comments:

  1. Huh? That is your thumb nail? Bruise or what eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah. badly damaged. :p

    ReplyDelete