Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I helped my friend play with dolls.

Sunday night-Monday morning a friend asked me to assist her with s school project.

Using Candybar4, I created some dolls for her. She requested the same face feature for all the dolls and all I need to do is to give the dolls different hairstyle and different poses.



The program is really easy to use. I only need to do 10 but ended up doing 22 instead because it's quite fun playing "dress-up" really. hahas. Click here to see all the 22 dolls. :)

When I'm done, my friend commented that one of the dolls, looks like me!


Looks like me? lol.




By the way, I'M NOT REFFERING TO YOU in the previous post lah! Silly kiamchai. -.-

1 comment:

  1. Hello UFC!

    really nice to meet you! :) Btw, are you the same age as me? haha

    ReplyDelete