Saturday, May 5, 2007

5th May 2007


So colourful! I like.. =)





OMG, what's that? Is it a huge claw?
oh.. it's just a super huge fan on the ceiling of Bugis Village or was it Street?. :P





The $2 overly-diluted avocado drink. Not nice.





I can't help it. haven been taking much photos with my fat boy.
Please laugh at his hair! :P





Monkey & Dragon.


so cawaii kawaii cute! =)





oh. we went MUJI before going back..


Go MUJI, MUST stock up on these!!! It's my only food for survival at night..
I tried to blur out my legs. *shy* :P


Bought green tee. (actually tasted like oolong tea. -.-)





Went to Basic Beauty (crazy SALE over there.)


Darling bought these for me. I took 3 mask, wanted to take 10-20 one. but paiseh. :P
So the total for 3 face masks, 2 eye masks, 2 packs of makeup remover cloth and 1 pack of cleaning cloth = $13.50.
*I kinda regret buying only 3 face mask and 2 eye mask now. :P





I took this photo. Want to know who is it?
Nicer photos (taken by darling) at here.
http://lazyfatchick.blogspot.com/2007/05/peter-ho-yun-tung-bugis.html





http://lazyfatchick.blogspot.com/2007/05/kenneths-11th-birthday.html





I just receive this from ITE.


A card holder and a Karaoke Voucher (which can only be use on Wednesday from 6.30-9.30pm at ITE College East. -.-)


oh.. this date looks very familiar eh?




The difference of a jacket & a pair of sandals.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm still wondering why you consider yourself ugly, but that's for another day. Have you ever taken the Good Person Test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know I'm gulity of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wished I have your weight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But nobody wish to have my height.

    ReplyDelete