Friday, May 4, 2007

so many viewers, how many readers?


Write about people who are famous (for whatever reasons).
And you get many viewers.
These viewers come and go. Just like every other blog hopper.
Been here once, and they never come back again.


I try to tell myself I don't give a damn about superficial visitors.
but then again, if only these viewers care to click on my Google ads. maybe I wouldn't be so sad. maybe I would be rich. Maybe I could cash out that 100 dollars soon. but who am I cheating? After so many months, I've only got a pathetic $7.66.

and after sending so many invites, only 1 person signed up under my emailcashpro.
and I found out that I lost out to a student. can you believe that?

It's sad enough that I'm jobless, unemployed (I know they kinda mean the same, but I just want to make myself sound super pitiful cannot arh?) and has a pathetic number of friends. Now I not only lose to a student, I lost to a young boy leh! Super no face lah.



I decided to join the chick race I mean join in the fun and signed up for Blogsvertise , Helium & Payperpost too.

I actually signed up for blogsvertise a few mins ago.
Those with a blog and a paypal account should join these too.
(FYI, I don't have a paypal account but my boyfriend does, so I used his. *grins*)


Out of all these sites, I think blogsvertise is one of the best. Because you don't have to wait till you hit $100 to get your money! You will be paid 30 days after your task has been approved. Fun right? =)

Let the money roll in.
I hope?

Currently:
Blogsvertise: $0.00
Helium: $0.00
Payperpost: $0.00
Adsense: $7.66

I started the entry complaining about no readers. then now I'm writing about what program I join. LOL.
I must be bored out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment