Thursday, May 3, 2007

I got tagged: Weird

This time by Luke.

Rules: Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.


(1) I lose and gain a lot of weight easily. There was once I almost hit 50kg (48+kg), then suddenly dropped to 39kg, Now on good days I'm 40kg, on fat days, 45-46. :(

(2) My height is weird. 145cm.

(3) I blog because I want attention. (not weird meh?)

(4) I like nacho with chesse but can't stand those chesse in sandwhiches.

(5) I laugh until I cry. (can ask my jie meis & my darling..)

(6) I like girls too.


Now.. who shall I tag?

1. Ah Ber (Sha Xiao Mei)
2. Jasmine
3. Kit
4. Chun Hui
5. Hui Shan
6. Joeann

All girls.. but I only know girls mah.. hahas. =)

4 comments:

  1. lols e cheese part nt weird lah.. i oso oni lk nacho cheese but dun lk to eat too much of cheese on other things :X
    laugh till cry show hw happi/in gd mood u was at e moment of time mah lol

    btw thks for taggin lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. really arh? I thought it's weird mah.. hahahas..

    then I must be easily very happy. hahas.

    I don't have many friends to tag liao. Scared tag liao, they don't come read my blog, then paiseh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. O man this is far out.

    I was trying to get to a friend's blog. But could not do it as the url I was given kept referring me to "random blog button" which I do use sometimes but certainly didn't want today... anyway that lead to YOU.

    Then I saw you'd been tagged by the 5 or 6 weird things questionnaire (there are 2 versions bc someone somewhere added one more) ... it's just that I got tagged with that about 3 months ago and on my random bloghopping journeys have come across at least 6 people who I don't know from Adam who've also been passed on the "task" of answering. Maybe those are my 6 weird things ... anyhow .. what a title for a blog. Surely you are not really that fat and ugly? That photo I see against your name is neither of these things. Come to my blog if you like:gledwood2.blogspot is the place to go. It's v different ... more my kind of diary online thing ... well see what you think & I'll see you there maybe. If you do come, don't be afraid to comment either!

    C ya L8R

    Gleds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very wordy leh.
    I have poor command of the English language. Reading wordy entries, makes me tired. :P

    ReplyDelete