Tuesday, May 1, 2007

randoms.. (shopping)


Finally bought my liquid eyeliner.. but I don't dare to use yet. :P
This one's from canmake, $11.90.





I bought these stickers with Sha Xiao Mei on Monday..





Bought a face mask to use whenever I feel like I need pampering. =)
$1.95 from watsons.





I got this panda-bank from More Than Words.. $4 for plastic, seems kinda expensive now.
but if it makes me feel like saving.. why not? =)
I've already thought of some things I wanna save for..
*加油* Christina!



See my "wishlist" (currently named as "current craves") at the side?
Darling's helping me with my room makeover.

He brought me to IKEA, and bought 3 boxes, carry them back to my place (it's quite heavy loh!!!), and fix them all up, so that I can keep all my junks! Boxes at $19.90 each.





He also bought this for me because I complained that the previous bright green one makes my room UGLY, thus making my mood UGLY, and making me feel UGLY too. He fixed all the boxes and the "curtain" while I was napping. Feel so bad. :P

When I woke up, I was pleasantly surprised with the whole effect it does to my room! It kinda blends with my light purplish walls and makes my room so much brighter! *yeah!!*





oh.. I also finally bought a new sponge for my pressed powder. The old one looks like it's going to break apart soon! :P ($1.10 from SASA)





Can u guess what's inside?



It's very heavy...



It's dumbbells! *woots*
I have to get my darling to buy for me so that I can tone my arms or something. I hate being not able to wear sleeveless clothes. ='(



I used to carry weights that's many times more than this..
but like what I said.. used to.. haiz...


Wah today's post all on my shopping stuffs orh?
when will I be able to say.. I've got a job??? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment