Thursday, May 17, 2007

I LOVE PayPerPost!

• Do you have a blog?
• Are you interested in earning some money through it?
• Scared that you don’t have as many readers as other celebrity bloggers and can’t earn anything?
• You only want to earn cash and not things that are useless to you (eg baseball cards, some vouchers that you don’t need)

If you answered YES to more than 1 point, Join PayPerPost now!


I joined Payperpost without knowing how much they would pay, I thought at most it's only 5 USD per post, guess what? After my blog got approved yesterday! (YIPEE!!!) I had 12 opportunities and the highest offer per post is $15 USD! FYI, this blog post could earn me 10 USD once it's approved!


Plus, have you ever noticed this badge at the end of all my posts?


When you click on this badge and signs up with PayPerPost, a special opportunity is created JUST FOR YOU! The 7.50 USD opportunity asks YOU to write a post in YOUR blog reviewing a post on my blog.

The best thing is, as soon as YOU get paid for reviewing my blog, I get paid $7.50 too!
My only regret is "not clicking on this button (on another blog) when I signed up, which caused me to missed the 7.50USD opportunity!" and "not joining this early!"


When my posts gets approved and when they give me the money, I'm so going to use them for my poly studies! Weee.. Now I'm not afraid that I wouldn't have any lunch money if my poly application gets approved next year! =)


So What are you waiting for? Sign up now!

For consumer generated advertising ..

No comments:

Post a Comment