Wednesday, November 16, 2005

10 + 1 boring things you don't know about me.

Just for fun.. (I can't sleep). [blogged on 16Nov05 at 4.15AM]

Fact 1:
My boyfriend is 8years, 2 months & 2 days older than me.
& I'm 8years, 2 months & 2 days younger than him. duh~


Fact 2:
I used to use a sleeping bag as my blankie (blanket) & I love it lots. den I relunctantly gave it to my brother for his school camp & darling bought me a new one that I'm using as my blankie now. :)


Fact 3:
I have 3 younger brothers who are 7, 8 & 9 years younger than me. So now, I'm 17. They are only 8 (pri2), 9 (pri3) & 10 (pri4) years old.


Fact 4:
I am only 1.47m which is 4 10". (I'm shorter than anyone I know. Even my brothers are catching up.) No shit.


Fact 5:
I am overweight. Because of my height, my weight is considered as very heavy. Ask darling.. He has problems carrying me for long. & I hate it when he grunts while trying to carry me.
Crap.
(Women tend to imagine their ideal weight is unrealistically low, so they diet unnecessarily. Men tend to allow their ideal weight to be higher than medically recommended. Men and Women should learn from each other.)


Fact 6:
I prefer white wine to red. Darling prefer the latter.
& I'm a meat lover. I love beef, duck, chicken, salmon fish, pork ...
But I love my veges too.. I love tomatoes, potatoes, salads, carrots.. all those crunchy veges. :)


Fact 7:
I'm a introvert with ambition. An intuitive person who dreams big. Someone who always tries to make others happy. Like sharing the blessings that come my way.
Also a realist & floater. These "results" are obtained after a test from CLEO Singapore November2005 issue, page 78-83.


Fact 8:
I love girls too. Self proclaim Bi.
Hey hey.. I only like certain types of girls.. Like Jo & Lina. (Lina is someone special to me. Last time that is..)


Fact 9:
I love competition! Which means, I also love contest, examinations & sports.


Fact 10:
(Maybe because of my sensitive nose.) I'm drawn to my men by their scent. Mike has a scent. (not smell. not B.O). ditto Matt. Even if they sweat a lot, they still smell "nice" to me. BUT! if the mouth stinks, aka bad breathe, I hate it. I have bad breathe too. that's why I seldom talk. :p I know I have bad breath, and I give all credit to those rotting molars of mine. But I'm glad the smell ain't that bad no more. ever since after the $900 dental. crap.

Fact 11: (extra)
I'm very stingy.
& My EQ = 0.
I hate myself for being stingy. for making mistakes. for being me. I hate myself being an introvert. I hate myself for having zero EQ. Hate that I'm raided with problems since young. Premature born yellow & neck is slanted to one side. Reach primary school, Aunty Diana tells parents I have Slight Dyslexia (learning disability) (I cannot read, write properly), She also say I might have slight autism 自闭症. Slight asthma which went away after abit of medication. I'm not sure about this.. but I think I have slight ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) too.
So problematic right? and, got depression recently. A bit of everything, and yes, I'm a siao za bo. (only I can call myself that).


So here are 10 + 1 boring facts about me that I do not think you know and will never be intrested in. If you're suddenly out of stuff to write on your blog for your friends to read, try this! They will know about you, and you get to learn more about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment