Saturday, November 19, 2005

So full, I'm going to die.

Went to eat macs with darling before the wedding dinner.
Ate $19+++ almost $20 worth of macs.

We walked ard, bought his charlie & the chocolate factory DVD so he can watch it.
Buy stuffs from guardian.
Mike paid for the 郭美美 Jocie: 不怕不怕 CD & a Winnie-the-Pooh VCD for me.
I think the CD is sucky. I didn't know that it's only 1 song! & it cost $9.90 leh...


Cause we're both quite full, the dinner was siao.
I was practically stuffing food into my mouth.
ESP the prawns & NODDLES!!!!
It's not like the food were very nice or what. I'm just swallowing the food to make my granddad & uncle "happy". sigh... sadist sia..*pukes*


Alright, I'm going to take some rest..
My tummy's suffered too much..
see yah~

1 comment:

  1. My hair's slowly dieing on me. Too much hair straightening. Sad. I suggest 'SO miracle hair repair treatment' Smells yummy and leaves hair silky smooth.

    I dont know if they sell in Singapore tho. Its an Australian product.

    ^_^ Email me and I'll get for u tho. dear.hun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete