Sunday, November 6, 2005

woohoo

I took 7hours to finish 3/4 of paper 1.
& manage to "study" what I'll forget tomorrow.
How sweet.
I'm not even sure what am I supposed to wear to school tomorrow
No shit! It's later!


This is crap.
My nails are laughing at me, as I punch each letter.
I took off my nail polish yesterday, in case I forgot.
Whatever.

Just picked out a simple tee & jeans for tomorrow LATER. hope it's alright. Dun want to get kick out of the room. (I'm guessing it'll be held somewhere near the Malay room there.) Actually, I thought of wearing my old school U. but It'll be damn stupid if they mistaken me as some goo goo sec1 going to the wrong classroom. :p


I'm too excited to sleep. But I cannot concentrate anymore. how?
baobei has work later, I cannot wake him up now..
aiyo.. why I'm so worried when I know I cannot even pass leh?
I'm nervous lah! Stop laughing at me can..


Grrr.. save me!

No comments:

Post a Comment